Single Trip Travel Insurance
Cover for medical conditions. No age limit
Get a Quotation
It is important that you answer these questions accurately. Click on the for additional information which will help. If you need further help please call us on 0169 50335.
Do You Already Have an Account?
If you have already registered for an account and set a password you can log in to save time. Once you log in your previously declared medical conditions and personal details will be filled in for you.
Your session has expired
To make copies of your existing quotes or policies, please log in again.
You have successfully logged in and can now proceed with your quote. Please note that you'll have to save your quote for it to appear in your account. All of your existing quotes (including renewal quotes) and policies are in your Account area.
Do you want to insure the same people as on a previous policy?
Goodtogoinsurance.eu is proud to provide single trip travel insurance to older travellers and those with existing medical conditions.
- Travel insurance for single trips up to 94 days
Single trip travel insurance is designed to cover one holiday or trip abroad. Your trip must start and finish in your country of residence and be no longer than 94 days.
- Cover for existing medical conditions
Our single trip travel insurance can cover all types of medical conditions, from asthma to diabetes, cancer, heart conditions and mental health problems.
- No upper age limit (over 65 travel insurance)
We can offer travel insurance cover to travellers who are over 65, over 80 or even over 90!
Single trip travel insurance: Cover and benefits
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to €10 Million
- Loss of medication up to €300
- Cover for mobility aids up to €2500
- Cancellation cover up to €5000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to €3000 (platinum policies)
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Cover for cruise holidays included
See our schedule of benefits for a full list of the cover and benefits provided by our travel insurance policies.
We recommend that you read our policy wording to see the full terms and conditions of our travel insurance policies.