Travel Insurance Over 65 – No Upper Age Limit
Goodtogoinsurance.eu specialises in providing travel insurance to older travellers who may be refused cover by standard travel insurers. Our travel insurance policies have no upper age limit, so you will not be penalised for being over 65.
- Single trip and annual travel insurance for over 65s
- No upper age limit
- All medical conditions considered, even a terminal prognosis
Travel insurance over 65: Cover and benefits
As Goodtogoinsurance.eu specialises in cover for travellers who are over 65 our policies include additional cover, particularly useful to older travellers, which many other insurers don’t; such as cover for loss of medication and mobility aids.
Goodtogoinsurance.eu provides the following travel insurance cover to over 65s, plus much more.
- Medical and Repatriation Expenses up to €10 Million
- 24 hour Medical Emergency Assistance
- Cover for Loss of Medication up to €300
- Cover for Mobility Aids up to €2500
- Cancellation cover up to €5000 (Platinum policies)
- Personal Possessions up to €3000 (Platinum policies)
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included on all policies
- Cruise holidays covered as standard
See our schedule of benefits for full details of cover levels
Travel insurance: Optional extras
Tailor your over 65 travel insurance to provide the specific cover you need for your holiday, for example: Add gadget cover to your travel insurance if you will be taking smartphones or tablets away with you or Missed Connection Cover if you are going on a cruise which departs from a foreign port.