Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
Cover for existing medical conditions
Goodtogoinsurance.eu has specialised in providing travel insurance to those with existing medical conditions, such as cancer, heart disease, asthma and diabetes since 2010. Our travel insurance can cover all types of medical conditions and has no upper age limit.
- Single trip and annual travel insurance
- All medical conditions considered, even a terminal prognosis
- No upper age limit
Medical travel insurance: Cover and benefits
As Goodtogoinsurance.eu specialises in cover for exiting medical conditions we provide extra cover, particularly useful to those with medical conditions, which many other insurers don’t; such as cover for loss of medication and mobility aids.
Goodtogoinsurance.eu provides the following cover, plus much more.
- Medical and Repatriation Expenses up to €10 Million
- 24 hour Medical Emergency Assistance
- Cover for Loss of Medication up to €300
- Cover for Mobility Aids up to €2500
- Cancellation cover up to €5000 (Platinum policies)
- Personal Possessions up to €3000 (Platinum policies)
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included on all policies
- Cruise holidays covered as standard
See our schedule of benefits for full details of cover levels
About travel insurance with medical conditions
- Declare all of your medical conditions when you buy travel insurance
It is important declare all of your medical conditions when you buy travel insurance to ensure that you are covered for any emergency medical costs when you are abroad.
You should declare any medical condition for which you have seen a medical professional, received treatment or taken medication in the last 2 years.
- What medical conditions can be covered by Goodtogoinsurance.eu
We can cover all types of medical conditions up to a very high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis. This includes; cancer, diabetes, heart conditions, asthma, epilepsy, arthritis, MS, stroke, dementia, high blood pressure and much more.
- How to declare your medical conditions
Its easy to declare your medical conditions when you buy travel insurance from goodtogoinsurance.eu. Simply tell us the name of the medical condition and then answer a short series of multiple choice questions. We do not need a medical certificate from your doctor or the names of your medication.